2/15/2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's fun included making cake pops for Ryiah's class. She had so much fun making the mess she did. There's just something about squishy cake between you fingers. ;)







I'll be honest - they were not the best and toward the end the chocolate failed me (or I failed the chocolate is more accurate), but they worked just fine as the class snarfed them up! 


Ryiah got to wake up Valentine's Day to this! I had fun doing it for her and seeing her reaction was worth the late night! 


This sweet little person all ready for her Valentine's Day party at school. 


Look at these!!! I was surprised by my own Valentine this year with the most gorgeous arrangement! My jaw drops a little every time I look at them. ❤️


I left work early to spend time with Ryiah in her class for their party. Such cute little people. I'll miss these years so much!



After school I have Ryiah her Valentine gift from me. She thought it was just the box as she said, "Thank you, mommy! This box is so pretty." Haha

Inside was a sweet CTR ring and a necklace that says "I Am A Child Of God". She was thrilled! 


I couldn't have asked for a better VDay. I got to see my someone special and spend the rest of my day with my sweet girl. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment