2/10/2014

Gilbert LDS Temple


Ryiah and I got to take a little weekend trip to Gilbert, AZ to see the new LDS temple. We got to take the tour through each space and see it in all it's glory! Even with the crowd that was there and with the quickness they had to shuffle people through, there was still a calm and peaceful feeling. It truly is a place of reverence and the spirit dominates each and every corner. 

I'm so glad that Ryiah and I got to experience this together. She loved it so much. Her favorite part, as was mine, was if the the chandelier in the Celestial room. Wow.


I'm grateful for this little one. Her spirit is so kind and tender and teaches me to be as well. I don't do half the things I should and do many things that I should not, but I know where my heart is and who I am. I'm thankful that I have the knowledge that I do and the love and support that comes from above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment