1/14/2014

How I See It

❤️ This is how marriage has always looked in my head.


http://www.viralnova.com/married-and-dating

I've always been told that it just doesn't work that way and expectations are too high and I that I'm living in la-la land. Marriage isn't a fairy tale. The honeymoon stage doesn't last.  Life gets in the way and things just settle into contentment. Well, guess what  - I never have and still don't believe that! Maybe that's why I haven't remarried or have yet to even be in a lasting relationship since my divorce (definitely not the only reason, but it's a big factor). I haven't found the person that I feel believes in this the same way I do. If I can't find that, I don't want it. Marriage. Relationships. I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I've heard, "I'd rather be with someone, even the wrong one, than no one." I just don't agree with that. I've had that. I'd rather be on my own than with someone who didn't make me feel special and wanted everyday. This doesn't mean I don't understand reality and have a picture on my head of perfection, peace and harmony without the trials and stuggles that come with it all, but until that man is perfectly placed in my life and it comes naturally rather than having to try like hell to love me and and make me happy, I'll be flying solo and being fantastic on my own. No, that's not ideal, but I bet I can make it work!❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment