8/08/2013
Consumed by Emotions
So many feelings and emotions have consumed me the past few weeks. At times I've felt that I might literally burst while reading or seeing something that touched my heart. Things that normally wouldn't, have left me misty eyed and on the verge of screaming happiness. Yes, the emotions are happy ones. Grateful, fortunate, blessed, loved, appreciated, etc. I feel, for the first time in years, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I was stagnant and "just here" for so long. I wasn't depressed or sad, I just wasn't me. I'm generally happy and social and active and goofy and usually pretty easy going (with most things). I haven't been that girl in so long. I've been "okay", just not the normal me. I'm ecstatic with how things have started falling into place for me and Ryiah. I know that as I have started doing certain things I should always be doing and not doing certain thing I should ever be doing, things have started to look up and move forward. I'm stoked to see a bright future ahead and I know that I am making the right choices to get me there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very excited for the future awaiting you. I know that you are a strong woman and am certain that the choices you've made for yourself and that little bundle of wisdom and beauty known as Ryiah, have been ones that are right. I feel that in my heart. You inspire me!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mara. Those words mean so much! I appreciate them more than you know.
ReplyDelete