1/02/2012

Gma Marley

My grandma Marley passed away Christmas morning. She suffered with and died from breast cancer. This was a very very hard thing for me. Even though I know I'll see her again and that she is happy and healthy and with friends and family that passed before her, it still hurts. This is my first experience with losing a close family member. I love my grandma. I never saw a bad side to her. She was kind and sweet and gentle. She was always teaching somebody something. She was always doing good for others and stayed busy with charity work. I am ambidextrous because of her! She taught me at a young age that if I would learn to do everything with both hands and I would excel so much easier in so many areas. She was very smart ad always looking to learn more about everything. She was a great example to me and I will always remember her with a smile. I love you grandma! May you be pain free, happy, healthy, and radiant as you walk with Heavenly Father and Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss! You are a strong woman!! I hope you and your family are doing ok! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete