This was Ryiah's first experience with an umbrella!. I got her a cheap little one from Target a month or so ago and told her it was only for rainy days. I put it in the pocket of the door in my truck so every time Ryiah got in her seat she saw it and reminded me that we needed to use it, "but only when it's raining, mommy." Each time she saw it she would say, "Oh! My umbrella! Is it going to rain today? We can use it!" So after too many days of disappointment, the rain came! Ryiah was soooo excited! It's a good thing we were only in the front yard and that it only lasted a few minutes because that's about how long the umbrella lasted! Lesson learned. Next time I'll pay for a decent one!
Ryiah with cousin Chyler having a blast!
Hi there! I'm coming over from the FB Group! And your little girl with her rainbow striped umbrella is TOO adorable! That first photo with the sun shining through it is AAAmazing! Oh, and I gots to say, your blog name is hilarious. youarerightitotallywannareadaboutyou :)
ReplyDelete